Do you want a career in sport? Then study the subject you love at the University you will love. Sport Scientists are a profession in high demand and this discipline is an exciting, growing industry that’s set to continue. From tackling the obesity crisis, to the prevention of numerous health related diseases, to working with some of Britain’s elite athletes and emerging talents. Why not study to be part of this developing movement? The School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences at Bangor University offers five,three year undergraduate BSc courses and three, four year MSci courses. Your degree will set you up for an excellent career within the Sports Sector. World-leading researchers teach each programme and you will study Physiology, Psychology, Expertise Development, Motor Control, and Extreme Environment. The different courses will allow you to develop a specific focus on either Health, Performance, Physical Education, or Outdoor Activities.
The School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences is entering its 40th year of delivering degree programmes and we have learned a thing or two over the years. This experience has helped us achieve a world leading reputation for Sport Science, leading to:
- Excellent research (7th in the UK) that directly informs all our teaching;
- Excellent teaching (8th in the UK for National Student Survey 2018)
- Students get hands-on practical experience to help their future careers;
- On average 89% of our students are either working or in further study within six months of graduating (UniStats).
If would like to talk to us about studying Sport Science at Bangor, then please give our Admissions Helpline a call.Whilst the phone lines are likely to be very busy, particularly on results day, we will have a number of operators, so please keep trying to get through and we’lldo our best to help you.
We hope to see you in September
Call our Admissions Helpline on:0800 085 1818
The Helpline will be open:
• 8.00 am – 7.00 pm, Thursday, 17 August and Friday, 18 August
• 10.00 am – 3.00 pm, Saturday, 19 August and Sunday, 20 August
• 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday, 21 August – Friday, 25 August
The School is well resourced for the scientific study of sport, health and exercise with an extensive range of laboratories and state-of-the-art equipment.
The surrounding area is one of the prime university locations in Britain for pursuing sport and outdoor activities. Voted ‘one of best locations in the world’ to visit by Lonely Planet.