Kids Holiday Activity Camps
Running for over 27 years, Fit For Sport’s Kids Holiday Activity Camps are designed to engage all children from 4-12 years old through multi-sports, games, and arts and crafts so that they can make friends and keep active throughout the holiday.
Fit for Sport’s Ofsted-registered Holiday Activity Camps are run by trained professionals to provide school holiday childcare within a safe, supportive and fun environment. Our Holiday Activity Camps run during every school holiday.
Extended School Day
Fit For Sport have been providing OFSTED registered before and after school provision in primary schools for over 27 years. Running every day during term time, the Extended School Clubs are designed to engage all children in multi-sports, games, and arts and crafts to keep them active throughout their school day.
When will I work?
Positions are available at our centres across the UK all year round in our Extended Schools programmes and each school holiday for our Kids Holiday Activity Camps. Our Extended Schools programme offers flexibility to work breakfast, lunch, after school sports clubs and extended schools multi-activity clubs or a combination of any of these sessions around your other commitments, whilst our Holiday Activity Camps allow you to work from one to 7 weeks at a time dependant on the school break and your preferred commitment. You can work in one or both programmes as you chose ono a Casual, Fixed hours, Part-time or Permanent Basis – You chose!
What We’re Looking For
Our Activity Leaders come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences and cover a variety of specialisms including;
- Activity Assistant – unqualified with some experience of working with children
- Activity Leader – qualified with some experience of working with children
- Activity Leader – Childcare (qualified)
- Activity Leader – PE (Sports Coaching or PE qualified)
- Activity Leader – Lunch cover
You will share our common values and objective to get children leading a Healthy and Active lifestyle. All our Activity Leaders from non-qualified, catering to PE help plan and deliver multi-activities to children in our camps and/or schools. It’s hard work and you’ll need to be reliable, punctual and involved during all sessions. Due to the nature of working with children no mobile phones are permitted during working hours so please bear this in mind. However, you’ll find a position to suit you whether you’re looking for a rewarding career or simply a one-off exciting camp adventure, Fit For Sport have positions for everyone’s skills and talents.
What We Offer
At Fit For Sport we realise that hard work and commitment should be rewarded, so we provide our staff with not only a competitive salary, but also:
- Paid Holiday
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Family Discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Branded (Tailor Made or Kukri) Uniform
- Bonus and/or commission on Marketing activities (role dependent)
- Weekends Off!
- The opportunity to work overtime at special events such as School Sports Days, Athletics Events, Charity Outreach Programmes and Promotional Events
- Most importantly, we support all our staff with a scheduled e-learning in Common Core, Safeguarding, HR, Policies and Processes as well as a full Induction programme, training days and onboarding to help you start your career with Fit For Sport from day one.
Your Career Development
If you wish to take your career one step further, then why not check out our career development schemes with training and development for;
- Paediatric First Aid Course
- Site Manager Training course (fast track development course for those wishing to move into a Management)
- PE – Physical Education delivery
Our experienced and long serving management team who have worked their way through the ranks can support you in meeting your careers goals. Whether you are looking to start an apprenticeship or wanting to become a qualified Physical Education delivery specialist, we can train you, so you make the most of your time with Fit For Sport.
Who Would It Suit?
A job with Fit For Sport is ideal for anyone looking for active, exciting employment, in an enjoyable and rewarding setting, whether you are wishing to start or further your childcare, sports, or outdoor industry career, or maybe you simply want to work with like-minded people in a supportive environment where the emphasis is on Active Fun!