Get a head start in your career at the University of Brighton
The University of Brighton is in the top 25 for sports science in the Guardian university league tables 2019 and a top 20 university for world-leading research impact in sport and exercise science (REF 2014).
Based on the university’s Eastbourne campus you’ll have access to extensive facilities including a climbing wall, 25m swimming pool, artificial outdoor pitch, dance studios and BASES accredited sport and exercise science labs.
All courses offer opportunities to apply your learning through placement and volunteering opportunities with local, national and international sports organisations.
Our graduates go on to varied careers from education and youth work to consultancy and coaching. Previous graduates have worked for the EIS, the Canadian Olympic Team, Xtreme Everest Expedition and Sky Sports.
- Physical Education BA(Hons)
- Physical Education BA(Hons) with QTS
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc(Hons)
- Sport and Fitness BSc(Hons) top-up degree
- Sport Business Management BSc(Hons)
- Sport Coaching and Development BA(Hons) top-up degree
- Sport Coaching BSc(Hons)
- Sport Journalism BA(Hons)
- Sport Studies BA(Hons)