University Student Ambassador Programme:
Are you studying a degree in sport? If so Careers in Sport are looking for student ambassadors to help us promote our website to your peers and in return, we will support you with your own career ambitions with a personalised support programme from our team of professionals.
We are recruiting a diverse group of student ambassadors from universities across the UK to help us promote and expand our users.
Careers in Sport was established in 2008, and its growth now sees over 250,000 people a year visit our website to research the latest job and training opportunities in the industry.
We are recruiting student ambassadors from universities that deliver a sports degree programme. The role is for 12 months and all work can be delivered online.
What we are offering you:
- Free membership to our university student mentoring programme being launched in September 2021
- Provide relevant experience for your CV
- Help you create a powerful CV for when you start applying for vacancies
- Proofread your job application letter
- Send you the latest jobs in your specific area
- Conduct a 1 to 1 online interview with the Careers in Sport Managing Director to help you with your career ambitions
- LinkedIn reference from Careers in Sport to boost your online job potential
We are offering 2 students from each university a chance to become a Careers in Sport ambassador.
University Student Membership (launching Sept 2021)
Careers in Sport are offering universities an unprecedented mentoring programme to support their students into employment.
Students receive exclusive access to careers advice and support from people with extensive experience in the sport industry. Students access professional and personal support, expertise, and learning and development opportunities.
Careers in Sport source the latest jobs, work experience and internships in the sports industry and notify members of opportunities that match their criteria. Students also receive support in their application process.
- Access and support from leading professionals in the sports industry
- Networking opportunities
- Educational and inspiring events and resources
- Monthly newsletter with industry updates
- Specific mentoring programme
- Job Application support
- Careers events (additional costs apply)
How to Apply:
To apply for the University Student Ambassador role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and with a short statement about why you would like the position.