University Student Ambassador Programme:
Are you studying a degree in sport and starting your 2nd or 3rd year of studies in September? If so Careers in Sport are looking for student ambassadors to promote our website to your peers and in return, we will support you with your own career ambitions with a personalised support programme from our team of professionals.
We are recruiting a diverse group of student ambassadors from universities across the UK to help us promote and expand our users.
Careers in Sport was established in 2008, and its growth now sees over 150,000 people a year visit our website to research the latest job and training opportunities in the industry.
We are recruiting student ambassadors from universities that deliver a sports degree programme. The role is for 12 months and all work can be delivered online.
What we are offering you:
- Provide relevant experience for your CV
- Help you create a powerful CV for when you start applying for vacancies
- Proofread your job application letter
- Send you the latest jobs in your specific area
- Conduct a 1 to 1 online interview with the Careers in Sport Managing Director
- LinkedIn reference from Careers in Sport to boost your online job potential
Student ambassador role:
- Promote Careers in Sport to sports degree students at your university
- Promote Careers in Sport on your social media platforms twice a month
- Promote Careers in Sport to your university sports societies
- Tag us in sport related posts
- High number of social media followers
We are offering 2 students from each university a chance to become a Careers in Sport ambassador.
How to Apply:
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and with a short statement about why you would like the position and links to your social media platforms.