Women’s Football Head Coach
Subject to Approval
Post Number: SGS778
Salary Range: Up to £31,407 per annum
(Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent and Full-Time
Hours: 37 hours per week
South Gloucestershire & Stroud College has an excellent reputation for delivering further education
and work-based programmes in a range of subjects – from business to sport, engineering to media,
GCSE’s and A Levels to degree level courses.
Our experienced and passionate staff work hard to help our students achieve their personal
challenges and career goals. We are proud of SGS and committed to making the College the best it
can be. We are currently working hard to achieve “Outstanding” status after being classified as
“Good” in our first inspection.
SGS College have an exciting opportunity for a Women’s Football Head Coach to join
our highly successful and nationally recognised sports academy based at the WISE
Campus. We seek a high-quality individual to further enhance and develop the
academy as the leading national institution in the UK.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coaching and development of SGS Women’s Football Academy squads
- Reporting and monitoring of players progress throughout
- Ensure quality of coaching and performance throughout the organisation
- Develop training programmes and plans in line with SGS Policies & Procedures
Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
- UEFA B Coaching License (Level 3 certificate) & working towards UEFA A License
- Knowledge and experience of FE in the UK and experience of working in sport within
- Proven track record of coaching success
- Knowledge and experience of working in football, and players aged 16-19
Why choose SGS College?
You will become part of the wider SGS family supporting you with your professional
development, access to the LGPS, discounted shopping benefits, and access to a wide
variety of external health and wellbeing resources.
If you are interested in this position please complete an online application form through the Apply button on our job vacancy page: https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/jobs/sgs778
Closing Date: Sunday 30th May 2021
Expected Interview Date: w/c 7th June 2021
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Disclosure
Certificate, Enhanced with Children’s Barred list check, as a requirement of the job.
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an
equal opportunities employer.