Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team working for a unique and inspiring purpose? Do you want to help create a legacy in the communities that we work in?
Working for a highly entrepreneurial business, where the two Founders have a very clear ambition and vision to “Positively impact the future prospects of one million children and young people”. SCL Education Group is one of the UK’s largest providers of education and skills training within the sports and leisure sector. Our delivery ranges from inspirational sports education and holiday clubs for school children to providing further education to young people in our sporting academies and Foundation Degree courses for higher education students. We are an enthusiastic and motivated team who love coming to work knowing that we are helping to make a positive impact on children and young peoples’ lives.
We are looking for someone with a real creative flair for video to take ownership of our video content from planning, to filming to production and editing. This is an exciting opportunity to both direct and edit video working with our network of over 70 football, rugby and cricket clubs, helping SCL and their partners to showcase the work they are doing in the world of sport.
Are you someone who is passionate about video and marketing and wants to have ownership over video production including working with the marketing team to launch SCL TV across Instagram TV and You Tube?
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for anyone who has a keen interest in sport and education to bring to life the work that SCL do to help young people progress and take their first steps towards a career in sport.
- Management of video production from concept phase, to filming to editing and production
- Create on brand video content in line with SCL’s key messaging/themes and who we are
- Run on site shoots professionally with our partners
- Storyboard development
- Preparation of RFP & proposals as required
- Manage the sign off process for all video produced
- Work with the Campaign marketing manager and marketing team to activate all video content
- Deliver high quality on brand video in timelines specified
- Launch SCL TV
- Ownership of our Youtube channel and content for Instagram TV
- Travel to partner sites will be required to capture content
- Ensure compliance with partner and company SLA’s
- Ensure compliance with partner and company Brand Guidelines
- Ensure compliance with all partner and company privacy and security policies
- Ensure compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) 2018 Regulations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Passion for what you do, a desire to be all engaging, creative and keen to build a unique service offering in-house
- Dynamic and creative with a strong flair for video
- Self-starter with competent self-shooting capabilities
- Highly organised with Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in video
- You will need to have a strong experience within live video capture, green screen, EFP and location-based projects
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a video editor
- Proficient in Premiere pro or similar video editing and production software
- Experience using the Adobe suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator) and be able to produce static and motion graphics
- Strong content writing skills
- Strong editorial sensibility – you’re able to identify strong content that will perform well on digital/social platforms (YouTube, Instagram. etc)
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
- Attractive benefits for you and your family – We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme – We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training – We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
- Companywide Socials – A chance for the entire company to get together
- Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services – Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children.
These will include, but are not limited to; reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification checks.
NB. Although we do our best to reply to every application, if you have not received a reply within 2 weeks of your application please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.