mojjo has developed a unique technology of image processing and artificial intelligence allowing on the fly analysis of tennis matches.
Towards clubs, on-court installation of mojjo system (computer and camera) allows players of all levels to relive their match, to follow their statistics, to share them with coaches and friends and a lot more !
Towards major tournaments, mojjo automates video content production for organizers and broadcasters, offering fans unprecedented contents types (long summaries, condensed matches, points compilations) adapted to usage trend.
In touch with core Team based in Paris and Sales Director, drives Club Country Sales :
- Represent our company’s service, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solution meets needs
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure satisfaction and identify new sales opportunities
- Prepare and submit regular sales reports to management
- Proven work experience as sales representative, meeting or exceeding targets
- Existing business network in Tennis in United Kingdom or in Germany
- Living in one of a main cities of Tennis in United Kingdom or in Germany (London, Munich,..)
- Passionate about innovation, high-tech and tennis
- Understanding of market trends
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Fixed wage + result-related wage