Job Location: CPFC Academy, Copers Cope Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1NZ
Contract Type: Permanent/Full-time
Opening Date: March 30th, 2021
Closing Date: April 5th, 2021
Crystal Palace Academy are looking to strengthen their recruitment department by employing a specialist Recruitment Officer for the U8 – U12 age groups.
The Academy Recruitment Officer will be responsible for identifying, monitoring and recruiting local grassroots talent to join our Category 1 Academy. The successful candidate will coordinate and manage a team of Academy Scouts to provide extensive coverage of the south London area.
You will need to have a proven track record of building relationships in the local community and experience of identifying talent in the local area. You will need an in depth knowledge of Crystal Palace’s catchment area and experience of managing a small team.
You will be responsible for….
- Identifying, monitoring and recruiting local grassroots talent to join our Academy
- Supporting a team of scouts
- Managing and keeping up to date monitoring, tracking reporting and recommendation procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
You will have…
- An FA Level 1 & 2 in Talent ID
- A Valid Driving License
- Excellent IT skills
- Completed an FA Safeguarding Children Course
- Full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- Experience of working in football recruitment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and available to work unsociable hours
- Able to work using your own initiative and as part of a team
What you’ll get in return…
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work and tech scheme
- Social activities (day at the races, holiday party, team nights out)
- High level of responsibility from day one!
- 20% Club Shop discount
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject of what role you are applying for.