Being one of the primary indoor trampoline park chains of its kind in the UK, we are looking for a qualified Trampoline Coach to assist in the development of our coaching offer for schools. The role will involve a high level of customer interaction, providing trampoline coaching to children aged between 5-16 years in an enthusiastic, exciting and innovative way to motivate our young learners and teach key skills to contribute towards GCSE PE.
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Level 2 trampoline coaching qualification
- DBS clearance (or willing for AirHop to obtain this on your behalf)
- Trained in Safeguarding and Protecting Children (or willing to undertake this qualification)
The role would be suited to those who are excited to deliver trampolining in a non-traditional format. Further training, resources and support will be readily available to our coaches.
- Competitive salary – up to £20 per hour dependent on experience
- Flexible hours – during the school day
- Free access to AirHop Trampoline Park sessions and discounted prices for friends
- Ample free parking
- A fun team environment
- Fully covered by AirHop Insurance
- DBS check provided
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport