Are you enthusiastic about helping get more people active? Are you an efficient and motivated employee? Do you want to make a difference getting more people cycling? We are looking for a committed and organised individual to help administrate our cycle training services.
Outspoken Training teaches life skills and creates more confident and more able cyclists through interactive and engaging cycle training.
We run training courses and initiatives throughout the country but our inspiration comes from where we started – in Cambridge, the UK’s cycling capital. We have a dedicated team who make it their mission to show others how much (fun!) can be done on a bike.
Position: Training Administrator
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £17k – £19k per annum
Closing Date: 9.00am on Tuesday 1st January 2019
About the role:
The Administrator will support multiple cycle training contracts and services whilst ensuring the smooth running of our office and facilities.
– Keep accurate records of all communications and tracking of information in databases and spreadsheets
– Maintain records and paperwork relating to instructor training courses
– Monitor client contract-related activities and implementing ongoing changes to contract requirements
– Resolving problems where they occur, reporting promptly to the Programme Manager
– Collating feedback and information on delivery performance to ensure all customer expectations are met
– Maintaining and updating their website with training information
– Maintain office systems and supplies of stationery and equipment
– Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
– Arranging events and booking rooms and conference facilities
– Support instructors by ensuring they have all necessary resources to run courses effectively
– Ensure a system of keeping updated instructor documents, qualifications & files up to date
– Administrate all staffing requirements from DBS checks to ID cards
– Liaise with schools and instructors to organise training courses
– Complete and send invoices on time; keep up to date with bookkeeping
– Post receipts and take payments over the phone
Essential skills / experience:
– Educated to A-Level or equivalent
– High proficiency with MS Office and basic internet applications
– Excellent inter-personal skills to liaise with instructors, schools and clients
– Ability to develop strong relationships, instilling confidence and leaving a positive impression on others
– Capable of administrating multiple projects
Desirable skills / experience:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– Evidence of continuing professional development
– Familiarity of working in an office environment
– Demonstration of administrative experience
– Experience of using accounting software
– Ability to persuade and sell services to clients
– Experience of supporting staff rotas.
– Familiarity with administrating needs of remote staff
– An enthusiasm for cycling
How to apply:
Please get in touch to request an application pack.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a covering letter to email@example.com. Please ensure your covering letter includes:
– Why the appointment interests you;
– Why you wish to work for Outspoken Training;
– What relevant experience you have; and
– How you fulfil the requirements of the person specification.
The deadline for applications is 9.00am on Tuesday 1st January 2019. We will reply to all applicants within two weeks of this date.
This vacancy is being advertised by Outspoken Training. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.