Alston Elliot is looking for someone with a passion for sport to join our graphics operating team to help cover some of the biggest sporting broadcasts around the world. The successful candidate will receive training to develop the necessary skills in order to operate our bespoke software and data systems, resulting in them contributing to the television coverage they have grown up watching.
For over twenty-five years Alston Elliot have established themselves globally, delivering live real-time 3D and 4k graphics, augmented reality, touchscreens and data solutions to some of the world’s top broadcasters, production houses and governing bodies.
Our UK organisation, based in Hemel Hempstead, is supported by three subsidiary companies in South Africa, India and Australia, employing over 100 full-time staff. We will be covering the 2018 Football World Cup with the BBC and we are the host graphics provider for the 2019 Rugby World Cup and 2019 Cricket World Cup.
- Operate Alston Elliot’s systems to provide live graphics to some of the world’s leading broadcasters including Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC and ITV
- Travel to the sporting events around the UK and abroad
- Work a varied schedule often doing unsociable hours
- Drive vans to and from venues
- Rigging equipment on site
The ideal candidate
- Full UK driving licence is a must
- Good understanding of multiple sports such as football, rugby and cricket
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Computer literate
- Organised, punctual and have an exceptional level of concentration
- Able to handle high pressure situations
- Willing to work flexible hours, including weekends
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter (no more than 200 words)
Closing date: Wednesday 28th March 2018