- Support the ticketing department and fan experience team and with administrative tasks.
- Assist in the management of the ticketing system and the delivery of ticket sales strategy.
- Resolve supporter enquires via email and telephone.
- To work flexibly as required around match days, including weekends and the fan experience zone’s opening hours.
- Liaise with the Ticket and Membership Manager for effective and structured data capture/processing whilst maintaining our membership records.
- Deliver the highest standard of service for all fans of Hull KR by ensuring their needs and queries are met professionally whilst attempting to always exceed their expectations.
- Resolve any issues or complaints as soon as possible and always ensure your supervisor or manager is aware of the situation.
- Outstanding knowledge of our retail and ticketing offerings along with our unique selling points. Good working knowledge of all other areas of the club and various products we can sell, including, but not limited to the Lottery, Hull KR TV, events and hospitality.
- To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with the level of responsibility.
Application deadline: 20/12/2021
Expected start date: 10/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)