WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
Portsmouth Football Club are actively seeking a Ticket Office Executive to join their busy ticketing team. The role requires someone with excellent customer service experience and the ability to manage, motivate and drive performance.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained by Portsmouth Football Club and applications will be processed by The Executives In Sport Group.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
You’ll be joining the ticketing team in an incredibly fast moving role, to support the Ticket Office staff and fans.
You will be a main point of contact for supporters both on a match day and non-match day in the purchase of match tickets, using your exceptional customer service skills to ensure the smooth running of the Ticket Office.
As an enthusiastic member of the team, they will look to you to provide support and to proactively drive sales initiatives to further grow the club commercially.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Using the club’s ticketing system to sell all products for sale through the ticket office and hospitality departments.
- Drive ticketing sales, by proactively supporting and delivering sales initiatives with the marketing department.
- Generating ticket sales using direct marketing with previous customers using the club’s CRM system.
- Liaise with Pompey in the Community over ticket offers for football teams, schools or community groups.
- Provide a friendly, courteous and efficient booking experience for all supporters.
- Ensure the correct handling of all sensitive data, in order for Portsmouth Football Club to stay GDPR compliant.
- Assist casual staff or other departments with any ticketing queries they have.
- Identify key trends and opportunities from all reporting and analysis to provide an enhanced level of service and improved sales.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- To represent Portsmouth Football Club, in a loyal and professional manner with a positive, enthusiastic and optimistic attitude at all times.
- To be a highly organised, efficient, proactive member of the ticketing team, with the commitment to always deliver a high standard of work.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure when dealing with difficult and stressful situations.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the phone.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of team, and to ensure all deadlines are met.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including word, excel and outlook.
Due to the nature of this role you must be able to work all home match days- including weekends and occasional weekday evenings.
If you have the passion and drive to succeed in this role and think it could be the ideal next step for you, then send your CV to email@example.com to apply