|Job vacancy:||Ticket Office Assistant|
|Remuneration + benefits:||· £Competitive plus holiday pay
· Free parking
|Contract type:||Flexible hours available: days, evenings and weekends including match days|
|Location:||Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX|
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
We are now looking to recruit to the role of Ticket Office Assistant to provide a positive and friendly experience for all customers. We are exceptionally proud of our club and we want all visitors to be treated in a respectful, friendly and approachable manner.
The successful applicant will have ability to communicate effectively whilst working in a team or on their own initiative.
Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, the Ticket Office Assistant will be expected to;
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all customers and fans.
- Answering ticket office enquiries in person, via telephone and email.
- Processing ticket orders.
- Maintaining high standards at all times.
- To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Comply with all Club policies.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- A friendly, positive ‘can do’ and courteous attitude.
- Strong team-working skills.
- A recognised customer service or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience of working in a administrative role.
- Prior experience of providing customer service.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website and attaching it with your current availability in an email to HR@burnleyfc.com
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.