An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Ticket Office Assistant, to join our team at Queens Park Rangers Football Club (QPR FC).
Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling match day tickets, season tickets and memberships.
- E-ticketing set-up.
- Telephone and counter ticket sales.
- General office duties including updating database.
- Sales reconciliation
The type of person we are looking for:
- Educated to GCSE standard as a minimum
- Excellent time management
- Possess strong numerical skills
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Venuemaster being desirable
- An ability to work well under pressure and within very short timescales
- Must be well presented and possess excellent customer service skills
Along with the relevant experience the post holder must possess excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
Previous experience of working in a ticket office environment would be advantageous.
A full copy of the job description and person specification is available to download from https://www.qpr.co.uk/club/vacancies/
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5 p.m. Thursday 25 July 2019
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality
Interested in working in football? For more jobs in football and career advice from professionals working in the football industry visit our new dedicated ‘Careers in Football’ section on Careers in Sport.