TASS is seeking to recruit an Administrator who will be responsible for the organisation’s day-to-day adminstration function as well as supporting and assisting in many aspects of its work.
The post holder will enable TASS to provide services across a range of areas to athletes, staff and partner organisations.
- Providing general administration support to the TASS staff team to ensure the smooth running of the TASS National Office on a day-to-day basis.
Key Responsibilities, Main Tasks and Activities
- Provide day to day general administrative support to the TASS staff team.
- Act as the first point of contact for general enquiries to the TASS National Office.
- Deliver a friendly, first class customer service to telephone/electronic enquiries.
- Assist with the development and implementation of procedures/office administrative systems.
- Provide information and/or signposting to a wide range of people including athletes, parents, media, NGBs, FE and HE staff, TASS staff and external partners and sponsors.
- Assist the Communications Lead with the creation of content for various social media platforms also the TASS website and athlete communications.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records, including staff and finance information, also course registration and recording whilst ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
- Use appropriate technology to support the Scheme – word processing, data entry, spreadsheet and email communications.
- Assist in the coordination and audit of TASS projects.
- Provide support on logistics and planning for TASS activity/events.
- Where appropriate represent TASS at meetings and events incl. recording minutes
- Assist with the management of athlete records on the TASS Portal database.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties for the National Director and Operations Lead.
- Deliver all work in accordance with Northumbria University/TASS policies and practices.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the organisation.