Sports / Football Coaches
Planet Education are looking for Sports / Football Coaches to deliver our rapidly growing term-time and OFTED registered holiday programmes for children aged 5 – 12. Our programmes include enrichment activities along with sport & creative play at various locations throughout the South of England!
Very competitive rates of pay available depending upon age, qualifications, experience, and suitability! Various vacancies available from part-time holiday roles to full, term-time positions.
Our Coaches will ideally have:
- Level 2/3 Childcare or Sports/Football Coaching Qualification, PESS Level 3 but if you can demonstrate the ability & passion required to look after children then we would love to hear from you!
- A valid safeguarding qualification and valid DBS
- A knowledge of the OFSTED policies and procedures for childcare
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and energetic personalities
- Team players
- Good timekeepers
- Adaptability and flexibility in a busy working environment
- A passion for working with children and young people
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding
- Highly motivated and responsible individuals
- A sport, paediatric first aid or lifeguarding qualification is a bonus but not essential!
Planet Education is committed to safe practice in recruitment and selection that includes consideration of issues regarding child protection, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff will be expected to complete a DBS check if they are not already on the DBS Update Service and supply us with references.
At Planet Education we strongly believe in respect and equal treatment for all persons regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, marital status, civil partnership status, colour, nationality, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, or physical ability. We insist that this respect is applied in every aspect of our business and in how we conduct ourselves.
If you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake such a role, we would like to hear from you. To find out more or apply for one of these positions, please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter.