If you are looking to make sports coaching/teaching your career! Then look no further!
Providing exciting and engaging activities to more than 10,000 School Children weekly, my client has a number of full and part time vacancies available for qualified and experienced Sports Coaches/Teachers to join their dedicated teams throughout the Berkshire area, delivering sessions before and after school.
Established in 2004, my client continues to grow and excel in the delivery of high quality PPA Cover, PE Tuition, Staff CPD, Extra Curricular Clubs, Active Care, Holiday Camps, Football Development, Apprenticeships, Fetes & Fundraising events and Parties to schools, parents & children across Berkshire and beyond.
Sports Teacher/Coaches should have:
- An up to date and clean DBS certificate
- A NGB Level 2 Qualification
- Experience working with children/young people
- At least a level 1 qualification in any sporting activity
- Experience working towards the National Curriculum
In return you will be offered a weekly timetable, regular appraisals, and the opportunity to develop a career in sports coaching including support in obtaining further coaching qualifications.
The Sport Teacher/Coach Role:
- Plan long, medium and short term session with differentiation and Learning intention
- Perform assessments and continuous monitoring of classes
- Assist with the upskilling of current teachers in Gymnastics, Dance, Multi skills etc
- Attend training to keep skills and knowledge current and relevant
- Be a role model to the children in your classes/sessions
- Excellent customer service – ability to converse easily with people of all ages
- To be flexible, punctual and professional at all times.
- Take risk assessments of your session and log all incidents/accidents if they should occur
- Motivate and encourage participants, handing out the player of the day prizes
- Be responsible for all children in your care
- To treat all children with respect and fairness
- To lead birthday parties, lead and work holiday camps and promote company products
- Competitions within school and external
- Working towards Sainsburys gold mark award
- Liaising with school sports network
- Liaising with headteacher
- Liaising with other schools for competitions
- Running and creating school teams
If you would like to build on your career in Sports Coaching/Teaching – then submit your CV today for consideration in the first instance.
NB: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them