If you are looking to make sports coaching/teaching your career! Then look no further!
Established in 2004, Get Active continues to grow and excel in the delivery of high quality PPA Cover, PE Tuition, Staff CPD, Extra Curricular Clubs, Active Care, Holiday Camps, Football Development, Apprenticeships, Fetes & Fundraising events and Parties to schools, parents & children across Berkshire and beyond.
Providing exciting and engaging activities to more than 10,000 School Children weekly we have a number of full-time vacancies available for qualified and experienced Sports Coaches/Teachers to join their dedicated teams throughout the Berkshire area, delivering sessions before and after school.
We are currently recruiting a PE Teacher/Sports Coach to conduct Physical Education working in one primary school children to engage them in various sports full time. The successful candidate will also be working on our holiday programme also.
PE Teacher/Sports Coach should have:
- An up to date and clean DBS certificate
- Level 2 qualification and other qualifications in various sports desired
- Experience working with children/young people
- Experience working with holiday and after-school clubs
- Experience working in a school environment
- Experience working in the curriculum
In return, you will be offered a weekly timetable, regular appraisals, and the opportunity to develop a career in Get Active including support in obtaining further coaching qualifications.
PE Teacher/Sports Coach
- Plan long, medium and short-term session with differentiation and Learning intention
- Perform assessments and continuous monitoring of classes
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Attend training to keep skills and knowledge current and relevant
- Be a role model to the children in your classes/sessions
- Excellent customer service – ability to converse easily with people of all ages
- To be flexible, punctual and professional at all times.
- Take risk assessments of your session and log all incidents/accidents if they should occur
- Motivate and encourage participants, handing out the player of the day prizes
- Promote Get Active in a positive way
- Be responsible for all children in your care
- To treat all children with respect and fairness
- To lead birthday parties, lead and work holiday camps and promote company products