Main Responsibilities/Description of Duties:
- To work as an integral member of the organisation to support the development of community sports projects.
- Responsible for devising, implementing and continually improving community sports projects.
- To continually assess and evaluate community projects
- Support the planning, delivery and administration of SYF core programmes.
- Assist in developing suitable resources & strategic documents that contribute to the growth of our programmes and help to influence partners and stake holders.
- Assist in managing existing relationships with key partners including councils, schools and youth service providers.
- Enthusiasm, energy and willingness to meet challenging demands and work to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative and a highly flexible approach to work.
- Self-disciplined, with excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team player with good inter-personal skills.
Full training to be given to the right candidate.
Email CV and covering letter using the email subject ‘Sports Project Lead’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you require any more information regarding the role or organisation, please contact the email above.