SportsHub is a Saudi agency specialized in designing and delivering sports activations and programs from grassroots to sports entertainment. We are utilizing local resources and talents in combination with international best practice, know-how and expertise. All solutions are tailored to the local market and requirements. Efficiency and effectiveness are part of our DNA and local understanding is our personality.
SportsHub is based in Riyadh and founded by two sports experts. SportsHub is currently growing rapidly, expanding its projects reach with an immediate need for an additional Sports Development Manager.
Job Title: Sports Development Manager – reporting to the Head of Operations/CEO
Duration of employment: Permanent
As an integrated member of a dynamic and collaborative team at SportsHub, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in implementing ideas and have a vast impact on the development of various sports within KSA as well as the local communities.
We are currently looking for a Sports Development Manager with the capability to manage a project in the school sector with multiple schools as partners, thousands of children and teenagers as participants and an extensive team of SportsHub professional PE Teachers and Coaches who deliver the after-school program on a weekly/daily basis.
The project is starting in Riyadh with targeted expansion to other cities within Saudi Arabia. It is a demanding role with responsibility for overseeing and managing the content of the after-school program as well as the integration of PE Teachers and Coaches into the program operation. Monitoring and supervising the delivery of the content is key part of the role and in parallel working on content management, including improving and creating new formats to the program. Additionally, it is the responsibility of the Sports Development Manager to dynamically engage with all SportsHub’s PE Teachers and Coaches in the program, evaluating their feedback and recommendations as part of a continuous program improvement process.
- Integration, supervision and enabling the PE Teachers and Coaches in delivering the project’s program
- Creating, monitoring and revising the content and format of the sports program
- Bundling multi-sport disciplines into an attractive sports offering for children and teenagers
- Monitoring the appeal of formats with regards to booking rates, cancellations, no-shows & feedback
- Curating all information and providing valuable guidelines, curricula for newly joining Coach staff
- Provide reports and decision papers for SportsHub management
- Handling PE-related stakeholder contacts in the schools and national federations
- Integration of external delivery partners like national federations and private sports clubs
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Graduate in Sports Management or related subject or other educational background
Must have: Outstanding organisation, time management skills and a friendly personality, MS office experience, project management and team lead experience, experience in sports development from grassroots to amateur level
Nice-to-have: Understanding of the local communities in and around KSA
Nationality: This application is open to all nationalities
Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role
Fluent in English, Arabic will be a benefit