Fusion Sport currently has an employment opportunity for a Sports Customer Service Representative to work with our SMARTSPEED and SMARTABASE customers in the EMEA Region. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone keen to learn more about how technology can be used to enhance practical training and testing experiences and contribute to how coaches, athletes and sport scientists make human performance decisions. This is also an opportunity to work within an established Australian sports technology business trusted by 1500+ organisations around the world.
About Fusion Sport
Fusion Sport develops, implements, and supports a range of technologies to optimise human performance. Put simply, we help people to strive to do their best. We do this by using leading technologies to collect accurate and reliable data, to store and manage data securely and conveniently, and to then use that data to inform, educate and assist people to analyse the past and guide the future. We are passionate innovators that work with many of the most famous teams and organisations on the planet.
The Sales and Customer Service team is a focused group working together with the core goal of exploring ideas and establishing potential new clients and enriching the overall experience of our current client base. The team has staff members based in Australia, USA and UK.
Position Title: Sports Customer Service Representative
Work Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location: Fusion Sport Office, Nottingham, UK
To support Fusion Sport clients in the EMEA region and increase revenue by providing outstanding customer service to our current customer base.
- Training new customers to maximise their use of our products either by phone or in person
- Maintaining regular contact with clients in EMEA Region, with the goal to organise training visits to up skill our current customers and conduct new product demonstrations.
- First point of contact for support tickets, troubleshooting and guiding customers towards a satisfactory and comfortable resolution
- Organising quarterly Smartspeed “Show and Tell” workshops throughout EMEA Region.
- Work with the wider team to create support materials for increasing clients’ engagement with the system (Videos, posters, ).
- Maintain, support and create new Smartspeed support videos.
- Responsible for preparing Smartabase renewals
- Proactively engage Smartspeed clients to test new Hardware and Software through our Beta testing programs
- You will be the face of Fusion Sport for our EMEA client base. As such, you will need to be outgoing, confident and above all else reliable and well organised.
- People’s skills: Ability to demonstrate benefits to coaches and to be a professional willing to share sport science knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Highly developed organisational skills and time management
- Love of sport and technology
- At least 1 year of full time experience as either a service team member in a sporting organisation or as in a customer service representative role.
- Understanding of the requirements of High Performance coaches and support teams and the common workflows of multi-disciplinary teams
- Solid understanding of the nature of and demands of popular sports (Football, Basketball, Rugby, Olympic sports)
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office and experience with data management
- You will be expected to visit one client per week in the UK. International Travel will be once a quarter.
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Multilingual (Language preferences include French and/or German)
- Undergraduate Sports and Exercise Science degree (or similar) with a strong academic record
- 2+ years’ applied sports science experience in a high-performance sport environment(s) would be a plus
- Understanding of sports technologies (Smartspeed, Force plates, Velocity training) for testing and monitoring purposes
- Previous experience working with Smartspeed or other timing systems
- Previous experience in the use or sale of sport equipment
- Previous experience in a high-performance sport environment would be a plus
- Ability to work with technology (proven track record)
- Applicants must be able and ready to start full-time work in April if successful
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work within the United Kingdom
- A national police check may be required for this role