Sports Coach Apprentice
Ever wanted to do something that changes lives? Want to gain a qualification whilst earning?
Every single interaction with a child or young person provides an opportunity to positively impact their entire future. Something that may seem small today can help someone develop into a better person later in life. We are looking for people who understand the importance of inspiring the next generation.
On average, SCL interacts with over 1,600 children each day and this specific role offers you the chance to engage with children at one of our Breakfast and After School Clubs, the parts of their day when the right level of care and support is pivotal to their school achievement and future success.
We are a social bunch with some great benefits and rewards for the right people, those that align to our core values. SCL employees are passionate about making a difference, inspirational when engaging with children, excellent at what they do and reliable in every situation.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
- Plan and deliver engaging and fun activities at your allocated club/clubs.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Complete and record all necessary club admin as required.
- Work with your Assessor to complete your learning
- Have regular practical assessments to contribute to your course result.
What we are looking for?
- Be inspirational, bringing fun and creativeness to the team.
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else.
- Be able to relate and engage with children aged between 4 – 11 years.
- Be a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Have the ability to motivate others to deliver to the highest standard.
- Must be able to satisfy an enhanced DBS check (paid for by the company)
What we will offer
- Excellent Education and development opportunities
- Great benefits for all our staff
- Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all of our staff
Please note you have to be 17 years old to be considered for this role. You must also have a Driving License and access to a car as the role will require travel between schools
This apprenticeship programme will take 18 months to complete
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children. These will include, but are not limited to, reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification check.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10,000.00 per year
Careers in Football – profiles, news, events and jobs.