Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future”. (OFSTED – February 2017).
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled Sports Coach and Mentor. We want someone who can have a positive impact on both our children’s physical and mental health now and in the future.
We can offer you:
- support from a very experienced and talented staff
- a newly formed and supportive governing body
- well-disciplined and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your position in school
- a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
- line management from the P.E. Lead
We are looking for a sports coach and mentor who will:
- promote healthy activities
- network with other schools/organisations and families to make a difference
|Please note: Working hours to be decided to meet the needs of the school. Temporary(until31/3/21), Term-time Contract 32.5 hours.
Please note candidates will be observed working with children as part of the recruitment process.