OneSchool Global UK is part of OneSchool Global, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefitting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning and extensive use of learning technologies.
OneSchool Global UK Ridgeway Campus is seeking to appoint an experienced, skilled and well qualified Sports Coach 2 days per week to support, inspire and enthuse our students from Year 3 to Year 13. You will lead on the delivery of sports lessons and will assist with sporting events within the school throughout the year, ensuring the development and inclusion of all learners.
Our schools offer achievement, opportunity and professional challenge to our students within a supportive environment. The students have a passion and desire to excel in learning. We are looking for conscientious and hard-working individuals who are passionate about education and pay meticulous attention to detail.
N.B. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes OneSchool Global UK such a special and unique place to work
- Possess an up to date knowledge and understanding of the professional duties of Teachers/Coaches and the statutory framework within which you work
- To have an up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum for PE for Key Stages 2 to 4 including exam specifications
- Possess the relevant qualifications such as a Level 2 Sports Coach
- Be relentlessly positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the schools Ethos and Values
- Supportive staff and a wider community who are committed to school improvement, who will work with you to achieve your goals
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Excellent premises and well-equipped classrooms providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and Pension Scheme
- Professional support from OneSchool Global UK to continually progress and develop your career with through our unique Teacher Training Academy- equivalent to 100 hours per academic year
- To manage and organise sports and sporting events within the school
- To ensure high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of care, learning and achievement for all pupils
- To plan effectively to ensure pupils have the opportunity to meet their full potential, including students with SEND
- To work collaboratively with the SENCO to effectively meet the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs
- To assess, record and monitor each pupil’s progress in line with the National Framework profile and to report to parents
- To use teaching strategies that keep pupils engaged through effective questioning, lively presentation and good use of resources
- To create a safe and stimulating learning environment that supports learning and in which pupils feel secure and confident
- To work effectively as a member of the school team, establishing and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, parents and pupils
For further information relating to our Campus, or for more information about OneSchool Global UK please visit: http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an application pack or if you have any questions about the role.
Closing date for application forms: Midday on Wednesday 30th September 2020
Interviews will be held on: TBC
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK Ridgeway campus is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2020 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Listen to our ‘Careers in…’ webinar series on our new YouTube channel.