The club are looking for a dynamic Sponsorship Sales Executive to join their Commercial Team based at the KCOM stadium in Hull.
- Responsible for sourcing and closing new advertising and sponsorship deals for Hull City Tigers.
- Responsible for supporting all areas of sponsorship renewals and new sales efforts, assisting in commercial rights negotiations, activation possibilities and upsell opportunities.
- Developing leads and securing meetings with prospective suppliers and partners through research, outbound calls and building an industry network and profile
- Development of bespoke and tailored partnership proposals to suit needs of individual companies
- Presentation of partnership opportunities to senior level individuals in targeted companies
- Closing partnership deals including negotiation of commercial terms and working alongside legal team to negotiate and conclude contractual agreements
- Supporting the Commercial Manager with generating revenue from a variety of sources
- Liaising and developing relationships with relevant media and sponsorship agencies
- Maintaining accurate records and database of all sales and business development activities.
- Excellent sales skills ideally gained from a direct sales environment
- A professional driven approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- A full driver’s licence
- Two years plus experience within a similar role