Social Media Manager
Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast-growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands. We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking a Social Media Manager. This position reports to the Brand & Communications Manager and serves as a key member of the B-Engaged brand team servicing athletes and brands. You will be managing social media and digital marketing for our brand clients.
- Social Media Management: Responsible for growing and maintaining brand clients’ social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitch & TikTok).
- Community Development: Develop & manage existing and new communities within the client’s industry. This will involve both digital and physical communities.
- Online & Offline Research. Develop and execute research for internal use for current and future campaigns. Focus groups will be a key focus for the role.
- Asset Bank Management: Develop and manage content bank required for client’s channels alongside colleagues from HIFEN Studios.
- Concept Development: Support on concept development with creative team.
- Paid Media: Responsible for client audience segmentations and distribution of paid media budget.
- Tone of Voice: Responsible for client tone of voice creation and evolution.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create marketing reports for internal and external use.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 3-years’ experience working within the Sports Marketing Industry
- University degree in a marketing field
- Strong track-record of social media community management and development within the sports industry. Either brand, club or agency background.
- This role requires deep knowledge of the sports marketing industry, as well as strong interpersonal skills to help drive alignment among various stakeholders, while also influencing go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for this audience.
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Develop & deliver marketing presentations, materials, and collateral
- Develop framework for marketing reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Anticipate the needs of the sports audiences based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Develop focus group and research tools for B-Engaged and clients
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Create and manage marketing plans/budgets that deliver to KPIs
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
- Passion and desire to work in the sports marketing industry
- Understanding of local and national community building online & offline
- Editing skills across Adobe suite
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: 1 August 2021
Location: Hackney, London (E9)
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter including successful partnerships / new business examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!