Leisure Leagues are an international football based company looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, including media, sales and franchise, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Implement social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover and profile pictures)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to design and deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience with Adobe design software such as Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Must hold a full valid driving license and have access to a vehicle.
Please email a CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note applications submitted without a cover letter will not usually be responded to.
Interested in a career in sports media? Interested in working in football? For more jobs in sport and jobs in fitness visit the Jobs Board on Careers in Sport.