Shape Up Coach
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust (registered charity no: 1102239) is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to this sessional Shape Up Coach role.
The key responsibility of the role will be to assist the running of each session delivering a Weight Management Programme to adults aged 18 to 65 years of age (25 per group). The weekly programme includes a 30 minute lifestyle education session followed by a 60 minute physical exercise session. The programme will consist of 12 weekly sessions and the courses run back to back year round.
Courses running across Hertfordshire & Harrow:
• Three Rivers
• Hemel Hempstead
• St Albans
• East Herts
• Welwyn Garden City
• Setting up session equipment and making sure venue is fit for purpose
• Running physical activity sessions (with support) and taking charge of group exercise activities and games.
• Assisting the lead coach with the general running of each session and participant support.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A passion for Sport, Health & Fitness
• Be enthusiastic, punctual, reliable and confident in a group environment
• Hold at least a level 2 fitness instructor qualification (or be working towards)
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• A passion to make a difference through sport, fitness and education
• A full and valid UK driving licence
Interested in applying for this Shape Up Coach position? Access advice on writing a job application and preparing for a job interview on our ‘Careers‘ section.