Senior Sports Coach
Benefits of working with Premier Education as a Senior Sports Coach?
- 35 Hour Contract
- CPD training provided
- Multiple career progression routes
- Joining a team of like-minded people
Delivering sport and physical activities predominantly to children and young people, both in school curriculum time following the PE National Curriculum and/or set programs of study and also deliver a range of OSHL (Out Of School Hours Learning programmes), extracurricular activities before school, at lunch times, after school and school holiday periods. ?In addition to this, staff wellbeing and training sessions are held on a regular basis to promote and encourage a positive workforce.
Training and additional qualifications will be offered dependent on experience and ability to meet the required competencies and skills required.
- Hold a minimum NGB Level 2 coaching certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Safeguarding certificate
- DBS or CRB certificate
- Hold the Level 3 Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport certificate
- Multi-Skills Development in Sport Level 2 award
- Coaching Disabled performers
- Experience in a Primary School environment
Personal situation and attributes
Delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate and articulate that they have a clear passion and drive to inspire young people through sport and physical activity.
- Meet outcomes and results with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on expectations for high-quality standards.
- Critically assess own performance in a mature and credible manner.
- Deal with a range of different situations.
- Be reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Be an empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view.
- Articulate themselves in a professional well-presented and professional manner at all times.
- Drive and have access to own transport and is sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel.
- Responsible and accountable.
Senior Sports Coach pay is dependant on skills and experience
Access our Careers in Sports Coaching webinar on our YouTube channel.