Job Title: Senior Physiotherapist – Hampshire Cricket
Employer – Hampshire Cricket
Location: Southampton, Hampshire (travel around UK in the summer)
Term: Full-time, Contracted (Fixed-Term)
Salary: Competitive (dependant on experience)
Hampshire Cricket are pleased to receive full-time applications for a HPC qualified MSK physiotherapist to join the Science and Medicine Team at Hampshire Cricket (based at Ageas Bowl Stadium, Southampton).
Following an extremely successful 2021 season, where the Hampshire SS&M Department delivered its best season (measured across it’s Key Performance Indicators), we seek an enthusiastic MSK physiotherapist to join our expanding team.
Working within a dynamic Science & Medicine Department, the successful candidate would work with both the professional and academy players at Hampshire Cricket. The role based at the Ageas Bowl, will require the candidate to be dynamic, with extensive travel domestic required during the summer months.
- Head of Medical Services
- Chief Medical Officer
- Head Coach
- Director of Cricket
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (Bsc / MSc)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Membership with Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- A focus on Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- 2-3 years’ experience in the provision of physiotherapy to professional athletes.
- Experience in any Pitch side sports trauma care certification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Employment and academic references
- Driving licence and vehicle.
- Master’s or Post-Graduate Degree in a Sports Physiotherapy (Msc), Sports Medicine or Equivalent.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
How to apply:
- Email your CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desired Start Date: Early January 2022
- Deadline for Applications: End of 3rd December 2021
- Interview Dates: W/C 6th December 2021