100AND10% ARE RECRUITING A SENIOR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER to develop and manage a number of key accounts as well as to design and implement marketing strategies for clients.
100AND10% are a full-service marketing agency that works in sport, health and fitness for a large client base that includes Life Fitness, English Institute of Sport, British Judo, Hatton Boxing, Fitness Space, Lifetime Training, Tickets.com and Rugby Expo.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Creative, proactive and high-energy candidates who have extensive experience in the creation of marketing and communications strategies and an overall broad knowledge of the full marketing mix across traditional and digital channels.
- Developing, delivering and managing the marketing communications strategies for a range of clients
- Building relationships with key clients and managing them day-to-day
- Working against a set of deliverables with the need to prioritise workflows and understand lead times to hit agreed deadlines
- Transforming strategic objectives into creative briefs
- Developing and writing promotional materials, press releases and other audience-specific and channel-specific communications
- Managing digital communications and content creation
- Managing social media messaging, content creation and delivery
- Delivering marketing content for events, including the support of some event management and event logistics
- Communicating with clients to discuss projects/progress and provide updates as part of good practice account/client management
- Proactive and positive management of suppliers
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent copywriting skills with an eye for detail and the skills to write copy appropriate for the chosen channel and audience
- Experience in originating engaging content and managing the use of this across various social media platforms
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and understand the importance of both good team communication as well as good client communication
- Capable of initiating and maintaining strong personal relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Experience in either sport, leisure, health or fitness and the ability to demonstrate a passion for the sectors in which they work
- A positive attitude to their work which means you are prepared to occasionally travel and work unsociable hours to ensure projects are successfully completed
- A positive, proactive, can–do attitude to your work and a determination to succeed for the client, the company and yourselves
Based in our office in Wokingham, Berkshire, the candidate will be chosen not just on their aptitude based on the above criteria but a positive attitude to their work and a confidence, passion and energy for the role.
Executives In Sport Group are retained exclusively on behalf of 100AND10% and all applications will be reviewed by EISG.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or send your CV to email@example.com