We are an international events company, working in sports sector located in South West London. We are currently undergoing further international expansion and need a sales professional to support our growth.
The role will span the following activities
- Proactively pitch sales to a variety of businesses within the industry, predominantly via telesales
- Secure sales from companies and senior industry figures
- Review and analyse past sales to generate repeat / new targets
- Draft and submit regular sales / revenue reports to the Company Directors
- Follow up with sales and ensure they are satisfied and engaged with the brand for future events
- Liaise with the accounts team to ensure invoices are issued correctly
- Conduct sales visits as needed
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills
- Input into the marketing plans and help develop sales strategies
- Assist in building media and third-party relationships
- Serve as the on-site contact at events where needed
- Assist in identifying sponsorship campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
This job is ideally suited to someone who has already worked in hospitality or media sales. The candidate must have an excellent phone manner, a track record of successful selling, be time-oriented and organized, friendly, possess good verbal and written communication skills, understand targeting, can write sales reports and be a strong team player.
The ability to use Microsoft office is expected and knowledge of a CRM system would be an advantage. An interest in sport is a requirement.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary additional Christmas leave
- Free onsite gym with showers
- Secure bike parking (Please note, there is a maths and literacy test as part of the interview process)
Candidates can email their CV and covering letter which must include salary expectation and availability to start.