Rehab / Sports Therapist
To provide diagnosis, treatment and management of injuries to adult female footballers in the West Midlands.
- To undertake warm up and cool downs pre and post training and matches
- To treat and manage injuries and rehabilitation
- To manage long term post op recovery (ACL, MCL, dislocations, broken bones etc)
- To undertake treatment on a Wednesday evening 7-9pm
- To be available for matches (Sunday pm) for pitch side and game prep and fitness testing
- To undertake treatment on a flexible basis with individual players by arrangement
- To liaise with coaching and management staff as necessary
You should have:
- Good experience of working in teams sports
- An extensive practical experience of lower limb injuries both impact and strain/ tissue injuries
- A friendly, positive approach with an outgoing personality used to the competitive sports arena
- A flexible approach to the demands of managing expectations in a realistic and professional manner
- Be a team player.
- Good organisational skills of self and others
- Own transport
Whilst this is not a paid position expenses will be paid and all consumables provided. A treatment room and table is available.
Interested in applying for this Rehab Sports Therapist vacancy? A career in sports science? A career in football? Check out careers advice, latest news and jobs in our ‘Careers in Sports Science‘ and ‘Careers in Football‘ sections.