The SCL Regional Manager is responsible for achieving and sustaining a growing and profitable business within the region through increased sales and delivering an outstanding customer experience, ensuring SCL becomes the largest provider of school sport, wraparound childcare and holiday activities within the regions we operate.
KEY RESPONSBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Build strong, lasting relationships with all Key Influencers within each school or venue.
- Conduct face to face meetings with the Key Decision Maker of each school or venue in the region with the purpose of evaluating performance, assessing satisfaction levels and identifying new opportunities.
- Ensure the region meets budgeted income targets for each service during each financial year.
- Adhere to the expenditure budget for the region for each financial year.
- Daily Communication of any staffing or rota changes ensuring all effected parties are fully informed.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of any children or staff throughout your region.
- Ensure an outstanding service is delivered in every school across all services. Achieving a minimum grade of ‘Good’ in all Ofsted inspections.
- Develop plans to improve quality of delivery and to increase levels of satisfaction across all schools or venues.
- Conduct both face to face and practical interviews for any new or replacement staff within your region.
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to ensure your venues have correct levels of equipment.
- Lead and inspire a large remote team to ensure they are delivering an outstanding service within their schools.
- Manage the performance of the team through Personal Development Plans and KPI reviews.
- Conduct regular team performance meetings addressing under performance, over performance and outstanding achievements.
- Ensure thorough induction of all new staff including equipment and uniform allocation.
- Achieve staff satisfaction and retention targets.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to build working relationships with external providers and senior management.
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills.
- GCSE English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Enhanced DBS check.
- Valid driving licence and own transport.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Teaching, coaching or nursery experience within the primary or early years sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS framework.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding and Ofsted requirements.
- Proven experience of managing a high performing team.
WHAT SCL OFFERS?
· Attractive benefits for you and your family – We offer Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies to all our staff
· An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme – We make sure excellence is recognised and give our stars a very special VIP experience at our annual awards
· Outstanding internal promotion prospects
· Investment and Training – We are dedicated to developing you to reach your potential
· Companywide Socials – A chance for the entire company to get together
· Excellent Staff discounts on SCL services – Opportunity to save on childcare costs at SCL provisions
Are you interested in applying for this SCL Regional Manager job vacancy? Access careers advice on applying for jobs and preparing for job interviews on our ‘Careers‘ section of our website.