A Project Officer (Rugby Development) is being sourced to work on the design, delivery and coordination of two sport for social change programmes across North London and Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will co-ordinate the delivery of the ‘Go Forward’ (London Academy) and ‘Feeding Futures’ projects. This role will be ‘hands on’ in terms of developing, leading and delivering on the operations targets set out within the Foundation strategy. The candidate will be able to converse and liaise with all member of the public alongside various key stakeholders to drive the project and make it a success.
Each project sets out to achieve engagement with a varying range of communities, demographics and areas, yet have distinctly different aims and objectives, such as improving health, education, employability, whilst using ‘more than sport’ delivery methods.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
- To lead on the delivery of the assigned programmes as well as develop ideas to improve projects, engage beneficiaries, and provide the greatest impact on people and communities.
- Lead in the design, delivery and coordination of projects, including budgeting and administration.
- Ensures that work produced meets all objectives set, is done by the agreed time to the highest standard and achieves the best possible outcome for the Foundation
- Coordinate and manage casual staff to ensure high quality and safe delivery that exceeds expectations
- To provide detailed monitoring and evaluation reports to improve understanding and delivery of an area of work
Candidates will have a good understanding of the sport for change and education landscape with good knowledge of the desired impacts of these projects. Coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to develop within the organisation.
The role is full time (37.5 hours) with 3 days based at a partner school in Barnet and 2 days working predominately out of Allianz Park or at home if COVID restrictions are still in place. There will also be an expectation to delivery across areas of responsibility in Hertfordshire and North London. Candidates will be expected to work weekends and weeknights when required.
This is a direct recruitment, no agencies please.
If you have not heard back by the noted closing date below, please assume that you have not been successful in being shortlisted for the interview stage.