https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/dream-job-2904780_1280.jpg 853 1280 Nick Judd https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CIS-Login-300x80.png Nick Judd2019-06-06 12:58:272019-06-21 08:57:19Project Manager
Tonsser UK – Project Manager
Are you a Project Manager with a background in youth football and a passion for business development?
Does working in a tech football company that works with the biggest sports brands in the world sound exciting?
After our initial expansion launch into the UK market in March, Tonsser was the top downloaded app and we are now looking for a Project Manager to help take Tonsser UK to the next level. That’s why we are happy and excited to create the role of Project Manager who will be responsible for planning, organising & executing all clubs and brand projects in the UK.
We strive to make sure that no football talent goes unnoticed by bringing data into the detection processes of clubs, scouts and brands all over Europe. The first step to that goal was to become the #1 football app with more than 920,000 young players using our app to input and track their stats. The second is to bring the entire football ecosystem onto one platform, ours!
Who you are
- Natural born project manager with at least one year’s worth of experience of managing successful events / projects
- Craving for ownership!
- Natural born hustler, excited to deliver the best experience possible
- Meticulous and obsessed with details
- Former (or current) football player / coach with a strong knowledge of the football industry
What you know how to do
- Build project roadmaps to deliver on time
- Use Excel and DIY tools to drive several projects simultaneously
- Gather powerful insights from previous projects to improve current process
- Manage and lead events with several stakeholders
- A chance to grow one of the most promising startups in the football industry
- Complete ownership & trust: we need you to tell us what to do
- An opportunity to build yourself into a key football stakeholder
- Getting to teamwork with amazing people from all countries and expertise
- Team of ~35 hungry and kind guys and girls
- Offices in Berlin, Paris, London and HQ in Copenhagen
- Backed by international investors and founders of companies like Spotify, Booking.com, Peakon, Vivino
Role requires candidates to be London based.
Working at Tonsser means you’re working on something very exciting: the future of football. Through technology we’ve seen a way to impact how new talent gets discovered; we’re changing the game of football by placing the power where it belongs: in the hands of the 265 million performers of the sport. For the football players to be in control, they need their own football identity. That’s why we’ve built an app empowering football players to showcase their achievements and determine their success.
For more jobs in sport and jobs in fitness via our Jobs Board on Careers in Sport.