Are you an enthusiastic sports coach aspiring to work with a developing team of professional coaches?
Team V Sport are looking for dynamic coaches to jump on board on our successful business. We are a team of sports coaching specialists looking for driven individuals who would like to develop their coaching profile and support our growth.
The role offered will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate. We will support coaches with their CPD by guiding them along the correct pathways and offering subsidised NGB course fees. Coaches will be rewarded for positive feedback and consistently delivering sessions of a high quality.
- NGB Coaching (Level 2)
- Up to date DBS Check (within last 3 years)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily to deliver fun and engaging after school club and PE sessions within Primary Schools
- Available to work during school hours on Tuesday + Wednesday with immediate effect. We are also offering additional hours in the upcoming terms and holidays.
- Liaising with parents on a regular basis updating them with their child’s progress
- Planning and Delivering from the PE National Curriculum during PPA cover sessions
- Delivering multi-sport sessions at our school holiday sport clubs.