Pacesetter operates in three sectors: sports coaching, wellbeing and training.
The company currently works in 114 primary schools delivering in excess of 500 weekly sessions and the number of schools continues to grow. Our ethos is that sport and healthy living should be available to all.
This role contributes to the primary school sports coaching section and involves carrying out a weekly programme of multi-sports coaching sessions. During the holidays, we run multi-sport camps. Our head office is based in the tranquil surroundings of Lamport Manor, Northamptonshire and we’ve just opened a second office in the Milton Keynes area.
Laptop, Clothing and Coaching Equipment is provided along with great training opportunities.
• A* – C in GCSE English and Maths
• First Aid qualification (DESIRABLE)
• Enhanced DBS check (DESIRABLE), though a full Pacesetter DBS will also be issued.
• Level 2 NGB Qualification (GYMNASTICS EXPERIENCE DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL)
• Experience of coaching/teaching children between the ages of 4 – 11
• Full, clean driving licence