GC Sports Ltd – Cheshunt, Hertfordshire | Hertfordshire, Essex & North London
Since launching in 2016, GC Sports Ltd has continued to evolve both as a business and as a team. As a result of our continued growth, we are now seeking to appoint a passionate sport coach, who shares our companies’ vision and values.
GC Sports Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic, personable, hardworking individual, who has a passion to deliver high quality, sports coaching provision to upcoming generations at a variety of ages and abilities. Excellent communication, time management and organisational / lesson planning skills are essential, as is an understanding of working with children and an ability to deliver coaching provision, at an appropriate level, to further develop their skills.
You would be required to deliver PE sports coaching, lunch time clubs and after school clubs in a range of settings (nurseries, schools etc), including supporting holiday camps during half term. GC Sport typically optimises a ‘multi-sports’ approach to its sessions, however, is also keen to hear from sport specific coaches e.g. Dance, Gymnastics etc.
On top of the above, GC Sports Ltd has some exciting projects on the horizon and is expanding into Wedding & Events including ‘Pop Up’ practical fun sessions. Therefore, successful applicants will have the opportunity to support the company with this next milestone, by developing and delivering purposely designed packages for our clients.
Experience: Applicants must have a minimum of a Level 1 coaching qualification and experience of coaching a range of age groups and abilities is desired but not essential. In addition, applicants must have access to suitable transport as this role is field based and requires traveling to/from multiple sites across Hertfordshire, Essex and North London
Successful applicants will be subject to an approved DBS check, prior to the delivery of any sessions.
- Leading National Curriculum P.E lessons or working alongside teachers who require support.
- Lead Breakfast, Lunch, After School and Holiday Club activities.
- Effectively plan, deliver and evaluate lessons.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management.
- Represent the company and school to the highest standard at all
- Communicate effectively with staff, school leaders and parents, as well as children you teach.
- On-going personal development and training opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression
- Regular team building/social events
- Uniform / Kit provided
- Competitive salary with an annual pay review, subject to performance
- Bonus scheme, subject to performance
- Self Employed or Contracted roles available (incentives for contracted roles to be discussed at interview, including annual leave entitlement).
If you are looking for your next venture and think you’d be a good fit for this role, apply now.
Position | Hours:
Full Time Position: minimum 25 hours per week (times to be confirmed), Monday – Friday*
*Predominately this position is Monday to Friday only. However, there may be exceptional circumstances of weekend working e.g. Birthday party cover. This would be discussed with the coach in advance of any booking.
Start Date / Salary: To be discussed at interview.
Please note: There will be a two-stage interview process, with screening interviews commencing as soon as possible. If successful, applicants will be invited to attend a follow up interview with the Company Director and will be asked to complete a task** ahead of interview. **The task will be shared following a successful screening interview.
GC sports Ltd reserves the right to close the application process early if a sufficient amount of suitable applicants have been received.