PE Assistant/Sports Coach
(16 hours per week, Term Time only)
(1.30-5.00pm Mon-Thurs, 1.30-3.30pm Fri)
Temporary 1 year, Part-Time
Bucks Pay Scale 1B
£16,032 – £18,305 FTE (Pro Rata)
This PE Assistant / Sports Coach role would be particularly suited to a graduate who may be considering teaching as a career.
Required for September 2019
We are offering you:
- A potential pathway to initial teacher training through our School Direct Teacher Training Partnership
- The opportunity to assist with delivering PE lessons and support student learning
- A socially and culturally diverse school community
- A chance to coach extra-curricular clubs and teams
- An enthusiastic and friendly department
- Potential to cover lessons for an experienced candidate
- Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
We want from you:
- The ability to coach a variety of sports including netball, dance, hockey and football
- Main strength in netball and/or dance would be advantageous
- To be a positive role model for our students
- The ability to inspire our students
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for all sports
- Experience of working in schools is desirable but not essential
|Closing date for applications: 10 am on Monday 17 June 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport