Who are we?
B-Engaged is a fast growing company operating in the Sports industry with clients who are athletes and brands. We work in every aspect of modern sports—with footballers, and clubs, brand owners and brand managers. We are a full-service organisation, supporting our diverse roster of talent and brands, strategic brand development, content production and beyond.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At B-Engaged, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
B-Engaged is seeking a Partnerships Manager. This position reports to the CEO and serves as a key member of the B-Engaged partnerships team servicing athletes and brands. You will develop upon the existing B-Engaged partnerships process through new ideas, develop partnerships strategies for clients and prospective clients, through to outreach to prospects in order to help secure new business and revenue for B-Engaged.
- Partner Management: Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners.
- Revenue Development: Develop & manage existing and new revenue channels for the business through lead generation.
- Online & Offline research. Develop and execute research for internal use to identify and secure content campaigns and marketing opportunities in sport.
- Sales: After identifying clients, working to secure correct contact details to process through sales funnel.
- Concept Development: Support on concept development with creative team for pitch decks / sales material.
- Reporting and Analysis. Create sales reports for personal sales funnel every week.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum 3 year’s experience working within the Sports Partnerships Industry
- University degree in a related field
- Strong track-record of partnerships / new business in sports
- This role requires deep knowledge of the sports business industry, as well as strong interpersonal skills to help drive alignment among various stakeholders, while also influencing go-to-market strategies that optimize for growth, adoption and value for this audience
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in- depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and sports industry trends across various sports
- Develop & deliver sales presentations, materials, and collateral
- Develop framework for partner business reviews, including data analysis, collateral creation and tactical recommendations
- Anticipate the needs of the sports and events teams based on the current/upcoming priorities
- Develop ever evolving go-to-market process for B-Engaged
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- Create and manage marketing plans/budgets that deliver to KPIs
- Track record building and maintaining strong business / client relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Experience running reports and exporting data from online platforms
- Energetic with a ‘can-do’ approach
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start Date: 1 July 2021
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online by sending your CV and cover letter including successful partnerships / new business examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the B-Engaged team today!