Job Location: Crystal Palace Football Club Academy, Copers Cope Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 1NZ
Contract Type: Permanent/ Part Time
Opening Date: July 30th, 2020
Closing Date: August 16th, 2020
Crystal Palace Football Club are looking for a Part Time Academy Coach to assist in the planning, preparation, evaluation and delivery of coaching sessions following the club’s playing and coaching philosophies.
You will be responsible for…
- Team management within the extensive games programme
- Attending tours, tournaments and festivals as and when required
- Recording sessions on the PMA
- Holding player review meetings
- Developing bespoke individual development plan for each Player in your age group
- Managing personal internal and external CPD
- Implementing coaching standards and game principles around team and individual coaching
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by your line manager
- Upholding and promoting the club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
- The role will involve working on weekends and two evenings per week
You will have…
- Advanced Youth Award
- UEFA B Licence
- Worked within the Academy system for a prolonged period of time
- Experience of working with the Foundation and small-sides games phase
- Knowledge and experience of the Academy Audit process and the PMA
- Experience of managing people
- FA Safeguarding Children certificate
- A valid, clean UK drivers licence
- Teaching awards
- Qualification in Psychology
- Good IT skills
- A small-sided games and technical expert
- A team player
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- An excellent communicator
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.
What you’ll get in return….
- Competitive salary
- High level of responsibility from day one!
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject of what role you are applying for along with a completed application form found below.