iD is recruiting staff with a keen interest and strong knowledge in areas of health and wellness.
We are building a team to become the pioneers of a new CBD brand at an immersive retail-experience store opening soon. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting new industry and be part of the team introducing this brand to the UK.
Are you a looking for a new challenge?
iD is working alongside their client to bring a completely new brand and innovative retail store to market. Our aims is to pioneer the movement of CBD use in the UK as an enhancement to a health and wellbeing focused lifestyle. We want to educate our customers on the benefits of CBD for both medicinal and recreational use and start the conversation to bring CBD products into the mainstream. You will be taking customers on an exciting immersive educational journey as well as selling various products and brand merchandise.
- Covent Garden, London
- Start date TBC. June 2019
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- Retail Staff
We would love to hear from strong, confident retail staff who have an interest in innovative brands, an enthusiasm for health and wellbeing and with great communication skills.
- Part and full-time contract
- Management and assistant roles
- Wellness Advisors
iD are looking to create partnerships with practitioners in the health and wellbeing industry. It is imperative to us that our customers get the very best education on our products and the benefits of CBD use. We want to hear from enthusiastic health advocates who will work alongside us to train and advise the retail team. You will help to ensure our staff have a solid grounding and knowledge and are always communicating within the advised guidelines.
- Part and full-time contracts, flexible for the right candidate
- Enthusiastic and qualified health practitioner
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends and laws within CBD/cannabis products
Feel like your skills fall somewhere in between these two? Send us your CV and we’ll work out a role that suits you!
What you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates dependent on experience
- Regular incentive schemes
- Full professional uniform
- Extensive training, bringing you completely up to speed with the brand and all product knowledge
- A Line Manager for coaching, management and support
Desired skills and attributes:
- Sales & retail experience (Retail only)
- Management experience for management position
- Customer service experience (Retail only)
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in new trends in the wellbeing industry
- Qualifications in either nutrition/health/fitness (Wellness Advisor role only)
- Experience working with CBD (bonus)
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport