We are looking for a Multi Activity Coach to work the 14th – 16th February at St Georges’s, Weybridge Junior School.
Multi Activity Camps are for children aged 5-12 years who want to get active and creative! MA Camps o er exciting and interesting sessions in core skill development that are useful not only in a sporting context but also in wider life and social environments.
Every Multi Activity Camp has a theme, either Active Adventure, Gold Medal Academy or Fun on Wheels. The camp curriculum is split into relevant age groups, one curriculum for Juniors (5-7 Years) and one for Seniors (8-12 years).
A typical day in the life of….
• Plan a variety of coaching sessions prior to the camp beginning with support from our curriculum or by using your own expertise!
• Deliver high quality sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
• Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great academy atmosphere through fun, enjoyment & respect, maintaining high levels of safety throughout
• Work together in your team to get all equipment set up for a great day of coaching to begin • Always welcome each parent and child in a professional and friendly manner
• Our Camps run from 9:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm (depending on location) with the o er of our Extra Time Club to parents, which adds an additional hour, each side of the day.
• You may be required to work in excess of 40 hours a week therefore you will be asked to ‘opt out’ of the 48 hour Working Time Directive.
We are looking for coaches that:
• Are out-going and enjoy working with children between the ages of 5 – 16 • Have great communication skills
• Have a positive & hard working attitude towards their work
• Are team players that are always willing to help out whenever needed
• Hold a valid DBS certi cate – Activate can split the cost if you need one processing • Have a right to work in the UK
Our coaches will also have the following quali cations and skills:
• A childcare and/or sport leadership quali catoins (desirable but not essential) • The capability to di erentiate coaching sessions and drills
• Demonstrate excellent behaviour & group management skills