Contract: Fixed term 12 months (Maternity leave cover)
Salary: From £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours and location: full time (38 hours per week), part time job share applications considered. Based from our Bournemouth office at Slades Park Pavilion. Flexible working hours are supported along with an agile working pattern with a mix of home and office based working each week.
About the role
- We are looking for an experienced, confident communicator who can represent Active Dorset in a variety of settings and help us build relationships with key stakeholders and partner organisations across Dorset.
- Much of the role will involve stakeholder management. Identifying opportunities to work with partner organisations and influencing to embed high quality physical activity communications tailored to different audiences.
- A key requirement of the role is the creation of excellent content, using data and insight to develop tailored messaging that inspires people to move more.
- The role will require you to manage and deliver the marketing and communications workplan, delivering outcomes against the Active Dorset business plan and strategy.
- The role will include management of social media channels, website, branding and PR, as well as the design of promotional materials and any outsourcing of design work to third parties.
- Diverse talent is underrepresented in Active Dorset. Active Dorset is committed to diversity and equal opportunities and want to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from individuals representing different race, ethnicity, disability, or any protected characteristics, to help us understand and work with all communities.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29 May, 5pm.
If you have any questions regarding the role or the application process please contact Claire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access our ‘Careers in…’ webinar series on our YouTube channel.