Marketing Assistant – This is a 12 Months Sandwich Year Opportunity – 30 Hours Per Week
Queens Park Rangers Football Club is defined by a strong sense of community, innovation and ambition. Working at Loftus Road Stadium is a fantastic opportunity to drive these values.
An opportunity will be available in Summer 2020, to join QPR’s dynamic Marketing team and to contribute to the planning and delivery of QPR’s innovative marketing activity.
You can use your skills and experience to help us enhance the fan experience through digital marketing communications and customer relations.
The Marketing Assistant will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the Clubs’ digital marketing communications, including the creation of the weekly e-newsletter and targeted campaigns.
- Support the growth of incremental sales across departments including ticketing & retail through digital & fan engagement activities.
- Data extractions and analysis of fan database.
- Assist with the delivery of Club Partners’ contractual digital requirements.
- Assist with achieving and exceeding a best in class digital fan experience for fans.
- Assist with the delivery of international fan engagement.
- Studying/working towards a related degree (Essential)
- Have a sound understanding of key marketing functions (Essential)
- Excellent writing skills with an eye for detail (Essential)
- Good computing skills, including some experience of Excel (Essential)
- Experience of working with data (Preferred)
- Have worked in customer relations or have an understanding of what good customer relations is (Essential)
- A self-starter, proactive in finding solutions to issues big or small (Essential)
- Excellent communicator with a positive, collaborative and flexible style (Essential)
- Have a good understanding of the football environment (Essential)
- A genuine interest in marketing (Essential)
A copy of the full job description is available to download via https://www.qpr.co.uk/club/vacancies/
Applicants must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR Community Trust are committed to Equality
Interested in applying for this Marketing Assistant job vacancy? Access careers advice on writing a CV and letter of application at our ‘Careers’ section of the website.