CIMSPA is a chartered institute based at Loughborough University and right now we’re in the middle of a very exciting expansion phase. Backed by government and key agencies such as Sport England, we are building a recognised and respected profession for everyone working in sport, fitness and physical activity. This role is in our marketing and communications department as we look to broaden our recognition, accelerate our work and raise our profile.
The role covers:
- Content writing – media releases, web pages etc
- Business social media operational work
- Website content management
- Email marketing design and writing
- Running a marketing analytics function
- Working on marketing campaigns across our work and events
- Introductory web and social graphic design
- Editing and producing the professional standards documents that underpin our work.
Our ideal candidate would be a graduate with a relevant degree/module content such as marketing, PR, journalism, English, creative writing or mass communications. We would also consider applicants currently studying such a degree programme.
This is a great “first job” opportunity for a graduate to build CV-friendly experience within an organisation with an exceptional and supportive team culture based on trust and empowerment for our people.
Based at SportPark, Loughborough University, the role offers a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave (pro rata) and a healthy living allowance.
Interview: 13th August 2019 SportPark, Loughborough University
Interested in a career in sport? Career in fitness? Working for CIMPSA? For more jobs in sport and jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport.