Job title: Lifeguards – LiveWire Warrington
Contract type: Permanent full time 37 hours, and part time 16.25 hours positions available (shift work including evenings and weekends)
Location: Great Sankey Neighbourhood Hub
Salary: £16,738.00 – £17,892.00 per annum (pro rata for part time working. £8.91 per hour for age 23 plus)
LiveWire is looking for Lifeguards to work at Great Sankey Neighbourhood Hub with:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- An ability to deliver exceptional customer service consistently
- A current and valid NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification), with a commitment to ongoing training.
- The ability to work as part of a shift rota including early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
In return, we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to join a forward thinking, positive and committed team with clear direction.
- Specific induction and ongoing support, training and development
- Competitive rates of pay including enhanced payments for weekend working and other benefits, which include pension scheme, free leisure membership and 25 days annual leave
You will assist with the preparation and delivery of all bookings and events – poolside, dry side and outdoors. You will interact in a positive manner with all customers and complete relevant health, safety and cleanliness checks to ensure the health and safety of staff and customers.
You must be welcoming, willing to go the extra mile, lead by example and have the ability to consistently exceed expectations. If these values are important to you and you want to make a real difference in a rewarding and challenging role we would love to hear from you.
For job description, details of how to apply, and further information, please visit www.livewirewarrington.org/vacancies