The successful applicants will be employed to support the delivery of high quality physical education lessons for children aged 4-11 which could include breakfast, lunchtime and after school physical activity sessions. Over the 12-month period you will spend up to 30 hours per week working with children and young people in local primary schools, and on our school holiday camps. The rest of the working week will involve training and development, including tutor led workshops and assignments that are required for the completion of your apprenticeship qualifications.
You will be required:
- To ensure all children have a positive experience.
- To assist with the delivery fun, inclusive and engaging physical activity sessions to children aged 4-11.
- To encourage children to participate.
- To demonstrate excellent customer service.
- To understand risk assessments and ensure that reasonable steps have been taken to protect participants at all times.
- To immediately report all accidents or injuries to the Coach in charge complete report forms as required.
- To prepare equipment when required and check the safety of all equipment and ensure it is used in a safe and proper manner.
- To understand necessary paper work and processes.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
The salary for this position is £105 a week (in accordance with ANMW).