Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
There are roughly 620,000 people working in the sports coaching industry in the UK.
You need to stand out from the crowd…..
Sport4Kids UK is one of the leading sport and exercise providers for children in the UK. Our industry experts have spent years researching world class sports coaching methodology to create some of the most innovative programmes for children between the ages of 18 months to 11 years.
S4K need enthusiastic, energetic and committed individuals to join our rapidly expanding team and begin their journey to become a highly sought after S4K Early Years Practitioner. You will learn;
- The best child behaviour management strategies
- Safeguarding and Health and Safety responsibilities
- How to communicate and interact with parents
- What are your responsibilities when working with school and nursery staff
- How do you manage the operations of day-to-day coaching
- Creating and developing effective and long lasting relationships with schools and nurseries
- How to identify talented children, and grow and nurture these talents
- How to observe and assess other coaches and help them improve their skills
- How to identify gaps and needs in the children’s sports coaching market, and innovate in developing new products and services
Do you have what it takes to become an S4K Early Years Practitioner and work towards the exciting S4K Early Years Apprenticeship?
This qualification, lasting for 18 months, is for learners seeking knowledge for a career involving the care and education of young children. You will learn how support and promote healthy lifestyles for children, understand the legislation around safeguarding, protection and welfare of children, and why this is an important role to play. You will also learn about legislation surrounding health and safety, equality, diversity and inclusive practice. Throughout the programme you will be required to plan, lead and review play and sport opportunities to support children in their learning and development. This is an Ofsted recognised qualification and will ensure that you have all of the knowledge to confidently lead in early years settings.
Do you have what it takes to go the ‘S4K Way’?
- You need to smile!
- You must show energy and enthusiasm
- Your communication skills with children and adults are great!
- You have a desire to learn and grow yourself and the S4K business
- You are prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
- Your attitude is positive and can help others
- You can repeat the process applied to ensure consistency and continuity
- You can deliver a world class customer service experience
- You are a positive member of the S4K Family!
WHAT S4K OFFERS?
- Full training in a variety of essential coaching and interpersonal skills, working towards the S4K Sport Apprenticeship
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Rewarding and exciting coach recognition programme
- Nationwide and International progression opportunities
- Excellent support and pastoral infrastructure
Sport4Kids is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Interested in applying for this Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship? Check out our apprenticeship section of our website.